Saturday, March 17, 2007

A master craftsman, a dream renewed

I am gifted, but generally in a negative way. That means that I have the spiritual gift of getting in the slowest line . . . always. We can be at the toll booth, the grocery store, the border crossing, whatever, I always choose the slowest line. My children will not allow me to decide such matters any longer! This gift often spills out into other areas of my life as well, such as you could see from my last post. So I was resigned to an additional two month wait to hear the potential music from this master crafted instrument.

Well the craftsman, who is indeed a Master at his work, did an amazing thing, . . . he decided to ship me another guitar! And I received this amazing guitar number two yesterday and played for hours and hours! If you are looking for an amazing guitar, handcrafted one piece at a time, by a musican/master craftsman, then go here and order yours today!

After playing for three hours, my chord quality started to noticably deteriorate. In comparison to the 45 minutes - one hour that I can normal produce good music on my current guitar, is a testimony to the phenomenal playability of this handcrafted instrument.

I have played in three different worship bands in three different churches these last three weeks with three different guitars . . . all excellent guitars that I would have been pleased to own . . . but this one . . . is a pleasure that defies words.

No comments: