Thursday, March 01, 2007

2822 kbps

This unreal speed is what I enjoyed today. What is so special about this you might ask? Well, it means that you can get twice the work done in half the time or faster! For instance, I have been building a website at my domain which showcases the work and projects that Brenda and I are engaged in and you can see that here.

But I could not have uploaded all of that work so quickly without this blazing internet speed here . . . and that is only working a few hours per day, because of all the people I am meeting and the appointments to speak that I have. So we have been able to shape some Kingdom information points in a time-efficient manner, and that frees me up to do the people gig which is why I am here and frankly is far more important in the long and short run.

But I gotta tell you, it’s going to be hard to go back to Hairy Armpit speeds after experiencing this! Thankfully, our communication lines with God are far faster, instantaneous in fact! Better yet, those communications are far more certain and sure than any in the information age. I turn my attention to heaven, and Father hears. I turn my ear to heaven and Father speaks. There is no internet equivalent anywhere! God is so good to us.

3 comments:

Jeff said...

Hey man, the link to your website doesn't work right. It should be: www.davidaderholdt.com, in case any other reader is interested.

Dr. D's Diagnosis said...

Thanks man, I think I fixed the link . . . gotta go see the Caps! D

Anonymous said...

That's right! It is good to have speed like yours here in Osijek. Although we have 1000 kbps here the ADMIN does not give us more than 20 kbps. But thats not the same with God. As you are saying He is not limiting us for nothing. The best speed in the world and money can't buy :). Jesus is great. Hallelujah.