Tuesday, July 11, 2006

bridge diving?

Last week I saw a man jump off a bridge . . . .in fact I videoed the whole thing with my digital camera! No he was not trying to commit suicide, nor was he totally out of his head. In fact he was just doing his everyday normal go-to-work routine, because diving off the bridge is how he makes his living. I know, this does not sound like a legitimate job, but in the former Yugoslavia, you gotta make a living any way you can.

If you click this link, it will take you directly to the video, for some reason Jake and I could never figure out how to embed it in this blog. http://homepage.mac.com/daderholdt/iMovieTheater6.html

There are many ways to live out our existence here on this planet, but this has to be one of the most unique one's I have ever seen. No great spiritual lessons or anything like that today, I will post a "heavy" tomorrow. Today I am just enjoying a guy who jumps off bridges for a living. In contrast, my work is down right boring. Till tomorrow.

No comments: