Saturday, April 22, 2006

GoogleBlogger

Once again Jason "Jedi Blog Master" Linscombe at the National Office comes to the rescue of all those held in bondage by the Dark Side, e.g. Windoze Computers, and shows yet another widget that allows almost instant blogging from Dashboard in Tiger OS.  Here is the site if you want to go get it:

http://www.apple.com/downloads/dashboard/blogs_forums/googleblogger.html

This is so smooth, it's better than a double latte at Starbucks.  I do not have to jump through a series of logins and different pages to post a blog . . . just click the button once, and the virus free life just keeps getting better and easier.  My only question of metaphysical importance today is "Why did it take me so long to switch to Apple?"  Man I can be so stupid sometimes . . . I should have done this long long ago.   In the end I guess the most important thing is that I did switch . . . completely . . . and totally.  Before you begin to suspect that I am one of those lunatic Apple fanatics, I promise you I am not.  There do exists perfectly good uses for my wife's Dell computer . . . a new door stop for my office . . . a flat platform to place the bathroom scales on . . . a tire marker for the garage, so that you can be certain the garage door won't hit your rear bumper . . . or you could use it as an atiquated gameboy for the kids.  Thanks Jason, you rock.  BTW, just for the record, when on the phone with Dell Technical Support, the technician became so frustrated with his failed attempts to repair my wife's computer, he said to me, "Mr Aderholdt, why don't you buy an Apple computer?  They don't have these kinds of problems."  ROTFL!

No comments: