Wednesday, July 03, 2019

95 is perfect . . . for me

95 is perfect

I spend most of the year being cold and less productive than I could be, were I warm. But here in Asia, at this moment sitting in the shade of the patio, its 95 degrees, humid, slight breeze moving to keep things just under the sweating point, and its perfect, wonderful, excellent. My brain is jumping with possibilities and relief. No wasted energy going to the effort of staying warm!

Of course everyone's perfect is gonna be different, because there is only one perfect for each person. And that applies to all the pieces you need/want to be the most powerful version of yourself. One of the primary tasks of crafting the right PTA for yourself, is understanding what you need in order for it to take place in an optimum manner. I find far too many of my high capacity clients pushing this back down the priority list - mistake!

One of my peeps, likes it really cold. He is basically a polar bear. He would melt and only suffer here. Another one needs regular appointments with a fishing pole in order to be the most powerful version of himself. Another needs longs daily connects with her hound and husband. As you can see, this can be most anything. My perfect is Asia and 95. Know yours and make it a priority to get it often!