Friday, December 07, 2007

temp changes

Well when I left Asia last night it was 77 degrees warm (25 C) and this morning when I arrived in Budapest it was 29 degrees (-1.6 C). Burrrrrrrr! Of course it was especially biting since I decided to stay in short pants and short sleeves as it was unbearable last night to think about an 11 hour flight in jeans and a long sleeve shirt. Now I am reconsidering, but of course I have no access to my clothes since they are being held for the Skopje flight this afternoon. At least it is warm in the Airport, although the TP is terrible.

1 comment:

Sue O. (aka Joannie, SS) said...

Holy Mackerel-a tattoo?? Yes! I'm trying to get up the courage for the next layer. My daughter keeps teasing about a half-sleeve...don't know if I'm brave enough. So, geez, cardboard toilet paper-heck, that's nothing! Safe travels, my friend.